Solar Power Plants
- Natural risks studies for terrains selection.
- Irradiance and Solar potential evaluation.
- Solar Power Plants Layout
- Onsite studies oversight (Pile driving and Pull Out Test).
- Engineering management and quality control.
- Construction, pile driving, electrical and mechanic assembly oversight.
- Terrain and land owners study.
- Economic reports for banks and financial institutions.
- Power plants and transmission lines assets evaluation studies .
- Construction management.
- Legal documents and discrepancies during the construction advisory.
- Hydroelectric potential analysis based on basins capacity or water rights.
- Conceptual and feasibility engineering for hydroelectric power station development.
- Basic and detailed engineering management (civil, electric, mechanics).
- Basic and detailed engineering review.
- Bidding and acquisition of generation equipment.
- Evaluations and economic reports, asset valuation, Due Diligence.
- Hydroelectric power plants construction contracts.
Civil, mechanical and electrical works
- Evaluation and review of road access and interior roads.
- Evaluation and review of hydraulic works, pipelines, powerhouses, and others Projects.
- Evaluation and review of civil structures, intakes, powerhouses, pipelines, others.
- Evaluation and review of electrical and mechanics Projects, equipment selection and acquisition.
Hydroelectric power plants maintenance plans
- Design of preventive and correctives maintenance plans for civil and mechanical, and transmission lines.
- Equipment and plant operation improvement plans.
- Evaluation of plants current operation conditions.