- Study of water resources availability in basins with and without fluxmeter control.
- Study of monthly and daily flow rates.
- Study of floodings.
- Hydrology in dry zones.
- Studies of salt desert evaporation.
- Study of aquifers recharge by precipitation.
- Design, implementation and monitoring of meteorologic and fluviometric stations, lysimeters, microlysimeters, etc.
- Hydraulic level modeling in 1D and 2D (flooding areas).
- Waterworks 3D Modeling
- Waterworks and fluvial defenses desi
- Sectorial channel modification permit required by DGA.
- Bridges and culverts hydraulic design.
- Undercuts and drag of sediments.
- Flood control.
- Pumping systems design.
- Complex hydraulics problems resolution.
- Transients in open channels and pipelines.
Hydrogeology and geology
- Hydrogeological and geological Maps
- Conceptual hydrogeological models.
- Groundwater models and saline intrusion.
- Hydrochemistry and isotopic analysis.
- Supervision of soundings and pumping tests.
- Pumping tests analysis
- Wells design.
- Instrumentation and data transmission.
- Rivers, estuaries, and ducts gaging.
- Design and construction of fluxmeter stations.
- Wells water level measurement.
- Pumping tests execution and supervision.
- Test pits and macro grading analysis.
- Infiltration test.
- Onsite water and sediments sampling.
- Salt desert piezometers construction.
- Onsite installation and oversight of technical devices: Pluviometer, Evaporimeters, Lysimeters, Microlysimeters, Meteorological stations, Staff gauges in lagoons and ponds.